Students become Action Reporters
Goal: To create a short video as if you were a reporter for your local newspaper. Your task as this news reporter is to produce a short video about for your school to watch
- You may work solo or with a partner to identify the tools you will use.
- They may already be on your device or you can check out some great ones here: http://appadvice.com
- Head out and find pictures that will help tell your story.
- If you don't have a camera on your device, just go online.
- Click and hold the photo you find or do a screen capture by holding the home button and clicking the power button.
- Import your images and drag your images to change their order
- If your app allows for voice recording, write a script that informs the viewer about the topic given.
- Practice speaking with inflection.
- When ready, click record to narrate the movie. As you narrate you can move to the next image and keep speaking by sliding your finger over the image from left to right.
- When you're finished, save and preview the movie
- Share your video, send your video to email@example.com