- Attach the USB cord to the Theta and your computer.
- Open a photo capture application to transfer images to your computer.
- Upload your images to Google Plus and create an album called "Ricoh Theta"
- Go to g.co/views, sign in to your Google Account.
- Click on the camera icon in the top right corner.
- Navigate to your "Ricoh Theta" photo album.
- Find and select the photos that you want to add.
- Look for the red pin to show that Views recognizes the photo's location
- If it is missing the red pin, you have to use the map to locate the position manually.
- Click the blue Publish button.